AAX Uncharted, Newsletter, 18 August, 2020 (short edition)
Another intense week has gone by with plenty of developments in the industry as well as upgrades to our exchange to talk about.
Last night, Bitcoin finally broke through the $12k barrier with two consecutive rallies that drove the price well above $12,400. Best performers, however, were TRX (+13.44%), LEND (+11.24%) and AAB (+10.27).
- Read the latest Intelligence Report on BTC, ETH & AAB.
As you must be aware, momentum has been picking up around AAB and to give the exchange token an extra boost and bring maximum benefit to our community, we’ve organized our first AAB Summer Flash Sale. Tomorrow, August 19, is the first round when 500 lucky traders get a 50% chance to receive 1,000 AAB (= 383 USDT) for free.
Today is the last day to complete your KYC, fund your account with USDT, and set a reminder! Are you ready?
- New spot listings: DeFi To meet a growing demand for innovative DeFi tokens, AAX has opened up 6 new markets for Compound (COMP), Bancor Network Token (BNT) and Aave (LEND), which can be traded against Bitcoin (BTC) and USDT.
- Futures trading: New USDT-settled perpetual contracts will be on offer for Ethereum (ETH), ChainLink (LINK), COMP, and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) later this week.
- Rewards hub: AAX has now launched AAX Grand Stadium, a rewards hub where users can win prizes and earn crypto rewards for completing simple tasks.
- Savings: With negative interest rates in force, demand has been on the rise for both decentralized and crypto-based savings solutions. Now, in addition to AAB, AAX Vault also offers high yield savings products for BTC and ETH, with competitive daily interest rates.
- Call for OTC merchants: With support for 20+ fiat-to-crypto gateways, AAX is calling for more crypto merchants to set up shop on its over-the-counter platform. Until August 31, 2020, there will be no charge on merchant applications. (learn more here).
“The crypto space is moving very fast now. Interest in the wider space beyond Bitcoin and trading is gathering pace with increased demand for savings products and other tools to optimize crypto wealth management,” said AAX’s CEO, Thor Chan.
“We see this expressed in the DeFi-space, but similarly, high-caliber centralized exchanges are also building out their ecosystems in response to a growing demand for alternative, crypto based financial service solutions. We’ve now adopted a very aggressive innovation strategy, with rapid expansion on all frontiers, and we expect to accelerate this work over the coming few months.”